Discography: Guest Appearances
Official releases by various artists featuring guest appearances by members of Widespread Panic.
This page maintained by Bryan Irby (Additions / comments /corrections are welcomed).
ALLGOOD: RIDE THE BEE (MECCABITCH 1991)
- John Hermann plays keys on Can't Get Next To You.
COL. BRUCE HAMPTON & THE AQUARIUM RESCUE UNIT (CAPRICORN 1992)
- John Bell introduces the band in the first track.
JERRY JOSEPH: LOVE & HAPPINESS (BACK DOOR 1994)
- David Schools plays bass on Two Balloons and Thistle.
NANCI GRIFFITH: FLYER (ELEKTRA 1994)
- David Schools plays bass on Time of Inconvenience and Always Will.
BLOODKIN: GOOD LUCK CHARM (BACK DOOR 1994)
- John Hermann plays keys on Preacherman, Swallow Fire, Success Yourself, New Horse & Carriage, and End of the Show.
- John Bell, Michael Houser, David Schools, Todd Nance, and Domingo Ortiz play on Success Yourself and End of the Show.
VIC CHESNUTT: ABOUT TO CHOKE (CAPITOL - 11.12.96)
- Todd Nance provides drum loop on Ladle.
BLOODKIN: creeperWeed (PRETTY MEAN 1996)
- Todd Nance plays drums on all but 2 tracks.
FIJI MARINERS: FIJI (CAPRICORN 1996)
- David Schools plays bass on Nowhere is Now Here and Met My Soulmate.
ROBERT EARL KEEN: PICNIC (ARISTA 1997)
- David Schools plays bass on Levelland and Fourth of July.
VARIOUS ARTISTS: ATHFEST '98 (1998)
- David Schools plays bass on Highway 316 Revisited, along with Kevn Kinney, David Blackmon, Barry Sell, & Ballard Lesemann.
LEFTOVER SALMON: THE NASHVILLE SESSIONS (1999)
- John Bell sings and plays slide National on Nobody's Fault But Mine.
BLOODKIN: OUT OF STATE PLATES (9.14.99)
- Michael Houser plays guitar and mandolin on Wet Trombone Blues.
- Todd Nance plays percussion on Taboo.
- John Hermann plays keyboards on Yeah and Transfusion.
STIR FRIED: LAST OF THE BLUE DIAMOND MINERS (2000)
COUNT M'BUTU ORCHESTRA: SEE THE SUN (TERMINUS RECORDS - 2000)
- Dave Schools, Todd Nance and John Hermann guest.
DIRTY DOZEN BRASS BAND: DOWN & DIRTY (2001)
- DVD recorded February 17, 2001 at the Georgia Theatre in Athens, GA features David Schools on It's All Over Now, Cissy Strut, and Superstition
BILLY GIBSON FEATURING BOBBY LITTLE & THE COUNTS OF RHYTHM: "KB & THE KID" (1992)
- John Hermann on keyboards.
BLOODKIN: THE BLOODKIN COMMUNITY GOSPEL REHAB (PRETTY MEAN RECORDS - 2001)
- Todd Nance plays percussion on Up All Night in Heaven.
GOV'T MULE: THE DEEP END VOL. 1 (ATO RECORDS - OCTOBER 23, 2001)
- On the Hidden Treasure bonus disc, Dave Schools performs on Blind Man In The Dark and Fallen Down recorded live 05.11.01 at the Roseland Theater in New York, NY.
THE DIRTY DOZEN BRASS BAND: MEDICATED MAGIC (ROPEADOPE 2002)
- John Bell sings on I Walk On Guilded Splinters.
JERRY JOSEPH: CONSCIOUS CONTACT (TERMINUS RECORDS 2002)
- Dave Schools produced and plays keyboards on The Kind Of Place.
- Michale Houser plays lead guitar on The Fastest Horse In Town.
- Todd Nance plays percussion on The Kind Of Place and The Fastest Horse In Town.
T-MODEL FORD: BAD MAN (FAT POSSUM 2002)
- John Herman plays piano on The Duke.
GOV'T MULE: THE DEEP END VOL. 2 (ATO RECORDS - OCTOBER 8, 2002)
- Dave Schools plays bass on Which Way Do We Run.
- On the Hidden Treasures bonus disc, Dave performs on Rocking Horse and Lay Your Burden Down recorded live 05.05.01 at the Orpheum Theater in New Orleans, LA.
RISING LOW (ATO RECORDS - 2002)
- DVD features interviews with Dave Schools and performance footage of Dave with Gov't Mule.